Advertisement




West Ham Star Manuel Lanzini Involved In Dramatic Car Crash

By

Posted On

in

West Ham star Manuel Lanzini has survived a dramatic car smash – incredibly walking free from the wreckage.

Advertisement



The Argentine midfielder, 29, was being chauffeur-driven in a £70,000 Mercedes people carrier when it flipped over on the A12 this afternoon On his way to training.

Other motorists watched in horror at a V-class – with a West Ham number plate – landed on its side in a crumpled mess.

Photo Credit: Skysports

Firefighters raced to the scene but Lanzini miraculously walked out unhurt. He was checked at the scene but ruled well enough to carry on to training.

It is believed the attacker was being driven back to the training ground on his return to the country after international duty.

Advertisement



A source said: “It’s a miracle he’s alive, from what I’ve heard.

“It’s common for West Ham players to use a chauffeur service – especially for those who live in town.

“They were on a dual carriageway so it could have caused complete carnage.

“Just goes to show, it doesn’t matter how much cash you have – we’re all just as vulnerable to a smash like this.

“Thank goodness he was okay.”

The crash is said to have taken place after 2.30 pm today as Lanzini headed to the club’s Rush Green complex, in East London.

The dad-of-one Lanzini, who is capped for Argentina, was expected to be available for West Ham’s squad to face Everton on Sunday.

Lanzini has faced a string of driving offenses since joining the Hammers in 2015 – initially on loan before a £9m transfer – including speeding, driving without insurance, and failing to produce.

He has previously driven a £100,000 Range Rover.

 


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News