The world of sports has seen athletes live flashy luxurious lifestyles and this is as a result of the huge sums they command in salaries, bonuses and endorsements.
Paydays for the world’s top-earning athletes dropped for the first time in four years, according to the 2020 Forbes ranking as the coronavirus inflicted havoc on sports and cancelled or postponed several sporting events.
Our ranking is largely based on their net worths in 2020s, even though some of them have since retired from their various sports.
In this article, we carefully look into the lives of the richest athletes in the world in ascending order.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo – Net Worth: $460 Million
9. LeBron James – Net Worth: $480 Million
8. Floyd Mayweather – Net Worth: $505 Million
According to the ratings, three athletes have the same net worth of $600 Million.
5. Magic Johnson – Net worth:$600 Million
5. Roger Staubach – Net worth: $600 Million
5. Michael Schumacher – Net worth:$600 Million
4. Tiger Woods – Net worth:$800 Million
3. Ion Tiriac – Net Worth: $1.2 Billion
2. Vince McMahon – Net Worth: $1.7 Billion
1. Michael Jordan – Net Worth: $2.2 Billion