Big Brother Naija Star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu, has achieved a lot following the reality show.
Though he was evicted before the show ended, the reality show star has still bagged several ambassadorial deals and gained some laudable achievements. He is arguably one of the most achieved ‘lockdown’ housemates.
From skincare ambassador to clothing line and brand manager for a football academy, here is a list of all the deals Ozo has signed and what he has achieved so far since after the reality show.
Ambassadorial deals Ozo has signed
- He was signed as a brand ambassador for one of Nigeria’s leading skincare companies, Jennysglow.
- He has also signed as an ambassador for health and beauty company, Speedy Weight loss.
- He has been signed as the brand manager for the football team, Juventus Academy, Nigeria.
- He is also going to be an ambassador with the clothing line, Trax Apparel, which is yet to be announced.
Aside from these ambassadorial deals, Ozo has also been able to make certain appearances that we believe are worthy.
Ozo’s achievements so far
- He has his own sports show on a popular Nigeria sports radio station, Brilafm
- He was recently featured in a TV commercial for giant telecom network, MTN
- Soon after the show ended, Ozo made an appearance on Super Sports, the biggest sports platform in Africa.