Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Registration form 2020
Apply for the Big Brother Naija reality show Season 5 audition. The registration/application process began on 20th May, 2020 and will end on 30th May, 2020. Visit https://shortaudition.net/BB-2020 to register. If you are interested in participating in the Big Brother Naija season 5 reality show, then follow the guidelines given below to register for the audition. Upon application, only successful applicants will be communicated via e-mail on or before 15th June, 2020. If you did not get e-mail notification for the audition, it means your application was not successful and your journey towards becoming Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate has come to an end.
- If you are selected by the producers for the next phase of the auditions, you must avail yourself for a possible video interview.
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted via email. Make sure your email address is correct and check your email to see if you qualify.
- All selected applicants would receive their email no later than the 15th of June 2020. If you do not receive an email by the date, you have not been selected.
- If you are selected by the Producer for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel to Lagos at a time as scheduled by the Producer in its sole discretion for the final selection process. Economy travel and hotel accommodations will be arranged and paid for by the Producer.
- You must be willing to live in the Big Brother Naija house located in Lagos with approximately a dozen or more strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence.
- The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week in every room and space in the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producer as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
- One participant will receive the grand prize (subject to change at the Producer’s and/or the Broadcaster’s discretion).
- You must be at least 21 years of age by June 1, 2020.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident of Nigeria as of June 1, 2020 and in possession of a valid identity document. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Lagos), any further application materials (including but not limited to additional psychological and health questionnaires), or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History form.
- If selected as a Semi-Finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include but is not limited to: Participant Agreement & Release, psychological and medical assessments (including blood and urine tests), confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement and other additional information as required by Producer. You must also submit to physical and psychological examinations by Producer-selected medical professional(s) in Lagos selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- By applying for participation in Big Brother Naija, you authorize the Producer to conduct civil, criminal, and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producer.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of, any sponsor of the Program or a contest or prize related thereto, and/or any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother Naija or participate in the application process.
VIDEO CASTING SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the Big Brother auditions:
Step 1. Make a video of yourself and save it on your computer or mobile device before starting your application.
Step 2. Submit your video for assessment.
This is your casting video and must strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
Big Brother Naija producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers. This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
- Video must be maximum 2 minutes in length.
- The maximum 2 minute video should end with you completing the sentence “I would make a perfect housemate because”.
- Video must contain your Name, E-mail and Phone Number clearly stated.
- Avoid all forms of filters, special video effects, copyrighted music and background music.
- Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other housemates? When describing yourself, remember to cite real life examples. We love a good story!
- Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
- If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother. If you have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
- Hold camera steady.
- If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark. Speak loudly and clearly. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- Your video may be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV.
- Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able verify that we have received your application.
Elozonam Video Tips
Tip: keep it short, sweet, honest and interesting.
3 days left…all the best. pic.twitter.com/pICosAF0ZN
— E L O⚡️O N A M (@Elozonam1) May 27, 2020
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at any time. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.
How To register
The online audition process starts on Wednesday, May 20 till Saturday, May 30, 2020. If you think you have what it takes to be a Housemate this season, then don’t hold back!
Visit https://shortaudition.net/BB-2020 to register.
You are expected to record a two-minute video of yourself stating why you should be picked to be a Housemate in season 5 of Big Brother Naija. Only after recording your video, then you need to fill out the online registration form and upload your video below.
Please answer all questions on the form fully and honestly. If it is discovered that you have been deliberately untruthful or have withheld information relevant to your character or your past, you will be disqualified from the selection process.
The online audition is free and open to interested male and female participants, who are of Nigerian nationality with a valid Nigerian passport, and must be 21 years of age by June 1, 2020.
Visit https://shortaudition.net/BB-2020 to register.